Google

Thursday, March 20, 2014

How to Get safelist Credits More Efficiently

How To Get Safelist Credits more Efficiently

If you are working a home-based business, you are no stranger to the fact that there never seem to be enough hours in the day for all that needs to be done. Between running ads, blogging, making videos, connecting with prospects and doing personal growth and development and feel the need to be a whirlwind while my daughter is at school.   

However, for me, working  from home is not just about my business.  I am also a mom and a wife.  There are other things that need to be done, like dishes, vacuuming, laundry, errands, walking the dog, and taking kids here and there.  When I know I have to add credit clicking to the list of tasks, let's face it, I want to blow my brains out!  

If you do not come up with strategies to organize yourself, you struggle to succeed.  It is not just about how you manage your time, it is about how you manage yourself within your time.  The purpose of this post is to share a tip that I have learned about how to make better use of the time I spend clicking for credits on safelists, listbuilders and traffic exchanges.  





Do you Avoid Safelist and Traffic Exchange Advertising Because You Hate the "Clicking for Credits" Part of it?

Advertising on Safelists and Traffic Exchanges does work.  I use both to build my list and my business.  However, I was not doing this type of advertising as often as I could have because I did not want to spend the time clicking for credits.  About two weeks ago, I discovered that personal growth and development and credit clicking can be done simultaneously.  

Simply pop in an audio like "Think and Grow Rich,"  "The Science of Getting Rich," or "The Science of Becoming Great."  There are so many more that you can download or pick up at your local library.  

Choose 5 from your inventory of safelists and traffic exchanges and spend an hour clicking.  Turn down the volume on your computer and fill your subconscious with success oriented information.  Before, you know it, you will have your advertising credits and have done your personal growth and development for the day.  This will also help you to stay focused and not get "Shiny Object" Syndrome" like I used to when I clicked for credits.

I hope you got some value from this post!

If you are looking to get started in a business or to add an additional stream of income, I have a great opportunity that you can afford even if you are on a shoestring budget.  It enables you to turn $25 into a 4 digit income in just two months with no upsells ever!  

Check it out by clicking the banner below!


To Your Success,
Krista Ziobrowski
518-223-3735
http://www.infinitydownlineintegrity.com
teamzios@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment